You CAN impact the future of our Malverne, Lynbrook, and Lakeview areas while advancing the visibility of your cause or local business. The 10th Annual Run/Walk for Education will be held on Sunday, October 16, 2016, throughout our three communities. We need and invite you to be a sponsor of this event which provides an excellent opportunity to showcase your local business to thousands of customers. In return for your sponsorship, the name of your business will be prominently featured on the T-shirt, website, and in newspapers.
Your sponsorship really does make a difference! The Malverne Educational and Fitness Foundation (MEFF) is using proceeds from the run to support various youth programs. We purchased Malverne high school’s scoreboard, baseball bleachers, basketball hoops at H.T. Herber middle school. We also fund mini-grants for teachers’ classroom projects.
There are several levels of sponsorship:
- Get your name and company profile on our website with the link to your website (for the life of our website), local newspaper publicity, name on the finish line banner, name on bib, on shirt, and opportunity to distribute company gift bags —$2,000.
- Logo on our website (till the end of August preceding the next run), name on the finish line banner, on the shirt, local newspaper publicity —$1,000.
- Name on shirt, logo on our website, local newspaper publicity—$500.
- Name on shirt, logo on our website—$250.
- Listed on our website—$100.
Please indicate at what level you wish to sponsor the youth programs in the form below, or download the
2016 sponsor information sheet and mail it in. The check is needed no later than October 2, 2016.
Malverne Educational and Fitness Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. Your sponsorship is tax deductible. We look forward to your kind support. Please join us.
Very Truly Yours,