Sponsors and volunteers significantly impact the Malverne, Lynbrook, and Lakeview communities. The Malverne 5K Runs/Walks for Education are held each year on the 3rd Sunday in October. The course winds throughout our three communities. We invite you to be a sponsor of this event which provides an excellent opportunity to showcase your business to potential customers. In return for your sponsorship, the name of your business will be prominently featured on the T-shirt, website, and in LI Herald.
Your sponsorship really does make a difference! The Malverne Educational and Fitness Foundation (MEFF) is giving the proceeds from the run toward various classroom programs and youth activities. For example in the past, we contributed to the Malverne high school’s scoreboard, baseball bleachers, basketball hoops at H.T. Herber middle school. Annually, we fund mini-grants for teachers’ classroom projects, award a scholarships toward college, and fund a Malverne Little League team.
There are several levels of sponsorship:
- Get your name and company profile on our website with the link to your website (for the life of our website), local newspaper publicity, name on the finish line banner, name on bib, on shirt, and opportunity to distribute company gift bags —$2,000.
- Logo on our website (till the end of August preceding the next run), name on the finish line banner, on the shirt, local newspaper publicity —$1,000.
- Name on shirt, logo on our website, local newspaper publicity—$500.
- Name on shirt, logo on our website—$250.
- Listed on our website—$100.
Please indicate at what level you wish to sponsor the youth programs in the form below, or download the
Sponsor information sheet and mail it in with a check payable to MEFF.
Malverne Educational and Fitness Foundation is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3), corporation. Your sponsorship is tax deductible. We look forward to your kind support. Please join us.
Very Truly Yours,