The Malverne Educational and Fitness Foundation organizes Malverne 5K Runs/Walks for Education annually. They are held each year on the 3rd Sunday in October. Sponsors, runners and volunteers play a significant role in Malverne, Lynbrook, and Lakeview communities, as the course winds throughout these three communities.
We invite you to be a sponsor of this event. Your donations is tax deductible. Your participation provides an excellent opportunity to showcase your business to locally shopping customers. In return for your sponsorship, the name of your business will be prominently featured on the T-shirt and on this website.
Your sponsorship really does make a difference! The Malverne Educational and Fitness Foundation (MEFF) is distributing the proceeds from the run to various classroom programs and youth activities within our Malverne school district (12). For example in the past, we have contributed to the Malverne high school’s scoreboard, baseball bleachers, basketball hoops at H.T. Herber middle school. We fund classroom projects, award a scholarship toward college, and fund a Malverne Little League team.
There are several levels of sponsorship:
- Get your name and company profile on our website with the link to your website (for the life of our website), local newspaper publicity, name on the finish line banner, name on bib, on shirt, and opportunity to distribute company gift bags —$2,000.
- Logo on our website (till the end of August preceding the next run), name on the finish line banner, on the shirt, local newspaper publicity —$1,000.
- Name on shirt, logo on our website, local newspaper publicity—$500.
- Name on shirt, logo on our website—$250.
- Listed on our website—$100.
Please download the
Sponsorship form and mail it with a check payable to MEFF to the address on the form.
Malverne Educational and Fitness Foundation is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3), corporation. Your sponsorship is tax deductible. We look forward to your continuing support.
Very Truly Yours,